CAGE Iftar 2022
April 15 @ 6:00 pm - April 17 @ 6:00 pm
CAGE invites you to its annual fundraising Iftar.
In this blessed month, we strive to increase our acts of worship. We also take it as an opportunity to show solidarity with our brothers and sisters spread across the world, often facing dire situations.
In Guantanamo, Palestine, East Turkestan, Palestine, India, Bangladesh, France and elsewhere, people are suffering and feel forgotten.
Allah has given us the solution to overcome this..
He says: “Verily, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change themselves”
Together, we can be that change.
- Join us for an uplifting evening to demonstrate how we can stand as one ummah in practice.
- Inspiring testimonies of survivors, who will share some of the lessons they have drawn while overcoming some of the harshest tests.
- Practical ways to stand as one ummah through CAGE’s work in Afghanistan, Guantanamo, Palestine, Bangladesh, East Turkestan, France and Austria.
- Keynote speech by Moazzam Begg: Stand as one Ummah
- Delicious 3-course Iftar to break your fast.
- Rejuvenate your faith and experience the warmth of brotherhood in the company of survivors and supporters of justice.
(NOTE: CAGE represents cases of individuals based on the remit of our work. Supporting a case does not mean we agree with the views or actions of the individual. Content published on CAGE may not reflect the official position of our organisation.)