- This event has passed.
Guantanamo Bay – 17 Years On
January 11 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Join us on the 17th anniversary of Guantanamo Bay in a special programme to hear about what has happened so far and how much still needs to be done.
- Fayiz al-Kandari, Kuwaiti former Guantanamo prisoner (video link),
- Brandon Neely, former US Guantanamo guard (video link),
- Professor Mark Denbaux, US Guantanamo attorney,
- Omar Khadr, Canadian former Guantanamo prisoner (video link),
- Cori Crider, former Guantanamo lawyer,
- Gareth Peirce, Human rights lawyer,
- Sheikh Suliman Gani, Imam and campaigner for Shaker Aamer,
- Moazzam Begg, CAGE Outreach Director
Book your FREE ticket now! (Limited spaces)
(NOTE: CAGE represents cases of individuals based on the remit of our work. Supporting a case does not mean we agree with the views or actions of the individual. Content published on CAGE may not reflect the official position of our organisation.)