- Remain calm and courteous.
- Request the support of a solicitor you trust and follow his/her professional advice
- Remain cautious of “innocent” chitchat that could be used to profile you.
- Use this time to rest, pray or calm your nerves.
- You can request a prayer mat and a Quran once in a cell.
- You will also receive meals at allocated times and have the right to water at anytime.
(NOTE: CAGE represents cases of individuals based on the remit of our work. Supporting a case does not mean we agree with the views or actions of the individual. Content published on CAGE may not reflect the official position of our organisation.)