View the Job Description here
Full Time: 37.5 hours/week
Includes regular weekend & evening work
£27k – £30k (Depending on hours and experience)
Deadline: Friday 2nd December 2022
Send two documents: a cover letter and a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Queries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role be responsible for developing and delivering CAGE’s engagement and empowerment objectives.
Events will normally cover CAGE’s narrative interventions on key areas of our work. You will also recruit and empower volunteers to help deliver objectives.
The role will also require you to fundraise by organising targeted events and mosque collections particularly during Ramadan. You will report to the Operations Director
Main responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing an effective events strategy that grows the number of events and the
range of communities we reach.
- Planning and managing the events process from the outset to its completion
- Creating a volunteer or events team to help deliver events
- Planning and develop fundraising opportunities in Mosques across the UK, in particular during
- Organising annual CAGE Iftars dinners for fundraising
- Create volunteer fundraising team(s)
- Recruitment and induction of volunteers
- Organising the delivery of relevant training for all volunteers
If such a role motivates you then please apply by sending a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
References may be requested.
(NOTE: CAGE represents cases of individuals based on the remit of our work. Supporting a case does not mean we agree with the views or actions of the individual. Content published on CAGE may not reflect the official position of our organisation.)