This vacancy is now closed
View the Job Description here
Full Time: 37.5 hours/week
£27k – £30k (Depending on hours and experience)
Deadline: Sunday 19th December 2021
Send two documents: a cover letter and a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Queries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role will assist in managing the CAGE office, its administration and ensure that CAGE’s organisational outputs are effectively delivered. The role will also provide personal assistance to the directors. The role reports to the Operations Director.
Main responsibilities include:
1. To help maintain HR policies, including staff handbook and ensure line managers are conducting timely review and supervision of their staff.
2. Provide diary and administrative support for the Managing, Operations and Outreach directors.
3. To maintain and oversee all requests for CAGE speakers
4. To assist in overseeing human resources processes in general, including recruitment, induction and management of interns and volunteers.
5. To be the initial contact for all enquiries regarding CAGE, maintaining CAGE’s contact email as well as mail and other correspondence.
6. To organise and administer monthly staff meetings and ensure action points are followed up prior to the next meeting.
If such a role motivates you then please apply by sending a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
References may be requested.
(NOTE: CAGE represents cases of individuals based on the remit of our work. Supporting a case does not mean we agree with the views or actions of the individual. Content published on CAGE may not reflect the official position of our organisation.)