Salary: £20k-22k pro-rata
- Undertake initial consultation and assessment.
- Record case notes and maintain the database with updates for ongoing and active cases.
- Provide information and support to clients.
- Keep up to date with changes in CT legislation and policy.
- Conduct interviews and client visits, ongoing contact with clients.
- Liaise and maintain a contact list of experts in the UK and overseas who can provide assistance with key issues and services.
- Work with other agencies and NGOs to establish constructive and equal partnerships.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE:
- Legal background, social work background, community work is desirable.
- Knowledge of CT legislation, with some knowledge of Sch 7/Prevent or experience in a similar environment.
- Casework experience is desirable but full training will be provided, subject to level of experience.
- Ideally be based in London or able to travel to London Office
- Being able to express ideas freely and being proactive in disseminating key information.
- Appropriate legal writing and drafting skills
- You will have the ability to work to tight deadlines and produce work that is relevant to the clients needs, and the organisations ethos.
- Being able to manage a demanding workload, and ability to prioritise key areas of work when needed.
- Ability to show empathy and compassion with clients while maintaining a professional approach
- Ensuring KPI targets are achieved through evidenced based learning objectives
|KNOWLEDGE & VALUES||
How to apply?
To apply for this position please send a covering letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that you confirm the position that you are applying for in the subject heading.
If you are shortlisted a member of our team will contact you for an interview.