CAGE launches our national tour: ‘PREVENT and Radicalisation: what does it mean for you?‘.
We will present a series of public seminars in December 2016, where we will be discussing the Government’s failed counter extremism policy. The seminar will include:
- An introduction to PREVENT
- Case studies highlighting PREVENT failures
- First hand accounts from those affected by PREVENT
- Findings from our recent report: ‘The Science of Pre-Crime; ERG22+‘
- Our position: ‘Review or Reject?’
- Know Your Rights
The tour will feature CAGE’s outreach director Moazzam Begg, Asim Qureshi, lawyers, activists and the voices of people who’ve been impacted by the PREVENT policy.
Dates and cities of the PREVENT tour:
- Luton: 23rd December 2016
- Birmingham: 25th December 2016
- Derby: 26th December 2016
- Manchester: 27th December 2016
- Oldham: 28th December 2016
- Sheffield: 29th December 2016
- London: 30th December 2016
Book early to avoid disappointment!
(NOTE: CAGE represents cases of individuals based on the remit of our work. Supporting a case does not mean we agree with the views or actions of the individual. Content published on CAGE may not reflect the official position of our organisation.)