With an ever expanding War on Terror, fuelled by a climate of hostility towards our communities, now is the #TimeForCourage.
We’re now witnessing the erosion of our rights with policies like PREVENT, the passing of draconian legislation and persistent media witch-hunts against our institutions. Now more that ever we must have courage and stand with CAGE for justice.
CAGE is one of the very few, independent, Muslim, grassroots organisations in the world, who have taken on this role of speaking up for the oppressed and speaking truth to power. By supporting CAGE you’re taking a stand against PREVENT, torture, rendition, Guantanamo and other abuses in the so called ‘War on Terror’.
To secure our work for the coming year we are in urgent need of much needed funds:
We need 150k in 2 months
Make a stand for justice and
Donate to our #TimeForCourage campaign
How to take part?
1) DONATE Now
*Further details on other payment methods can be found on our dedicated donation page.
2) FUNDRAISE for CAGE: Follow these 7 easy steps!
- Register on www.igiveonline.com
- Select ‘Start campaign’
- Select region ‘Rest of the World’
- Enter fundraising information and limit to 30 days
- Select ‘CAGE’ in category
- Submit campaign and wait for approval from IGO
- Share your link with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and start promoting your campaign with friends and family!
3) JOIN the campaign: Become a CAGE supporter
4) CHANGE your profile and social media images and encourage family and friends to donate!
5) ATTEND our PREVENT National tour
6) BUY your very own CAGE merchandise
7) ORGANISE mosque collections
- Contact your local masjid to confirm a a collection slot for the months of December or January.
- Once confirmed, email email@example.com to let us know.
- We can then arrange for a team to attend for the collection or provide you with the collection boxes.
(NOTE: CAGE represents cases of individuals based on the remit of our work. Supporting a case does not mean we agree with the views or actions of the individual. Content published on CAGE may not reflect the official position of our organisation.)