Date: 12.00pm Tuesday 31 May – 2.00pm – Saturday 4 June 2016
Venue: Islamic Foundation, Markfield, Leicester
You will be taught by Dr Zaza Elsheikh co founder of Belief in Mediation and Arbitration (www.bimagroup.org), Converge for Life
(www.convergeforlife.com) and Commercial Dispute Solutions LLP (www.cmds.org.uk) and other guest contributors providing a wealth of relevant experience.
The Completion of this 35 hour intensive and thought provoking course will allow you to become a mediator with specialist skills in
faithful dispute resolution achieved through the following learning objectives:
- To understand that conflict between and within communities is a natural phenomenon.
- To analyse scriptural sources that demonstrate mediation is an integral part of Islamic scriptures and traditions.
- To achieve a good level of knowledge and skill that will be highly relevant to educational, legal and social careers.
- To practice and develop conflict resolution skills that address parties’ religious sensitivities in commercial, community, family, intergenerational, probate, school and workplace disputes.
- To learn how to record terms agreed by the parties in legally binding agreements that are enforceable in English Courts.
- To feel confident in resolving conflicts within communities and easily access internationally recognised specialist training in commercial, family and workplace mediation
(NOTE: CAGE represents cases of individuals based on the remit of our work. Supporting a case does not mean we agree with the views or actions of the individual. Content published on CAGE may not reflect the official position of our organisation.)